The Defense bill is a disaster. This disaster means more unacceptable delays in obtaining medical care and benefits for our wounded, injured, and ill veterans from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- An Increase in “Bad Paper” Discharges Since 9/11 Leaves Many War Veterans Without Help
- VCS Expresses Concern about End to VA Data Report
- VCS Calls for Continued Defense Medical Research Funding
- VA Claims Errors Leave One in Every Seven Veterans Shortchanged
- VCS Urges a Strong Borrower Defense Regulation to Protect Veterans and Servicemembers