The Defense bill is a disaster. This disaster means more unacceptable delays in obtaining medical care and benefits for our wounded, injured, and ill veterans from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- U.S. SENATORS TAMMY BALDWIN AND JERRY MORAN INTRODUCE BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION TO EXPAND ACCESS TO CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH CARE FOR CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL
- Veterans for Common Sense plus 26 VSO’s oppose Dept. of Education rule that protects predatory for-profit schools over student veterans
- 80 Organizations urge U.S. Dept. of Education to implement a strong borrower defense rule
- Home-health provider cuts off services to veterans when the VA fails to pay its bills; Veterans for Common Sense weighs in
- Veterans for Common Sense plus 41 VSO’s oppose VA plan to waive federal ethics law for for-profit colleges