The Defense bill is a disaster. This disaster means more unacceptable delays in obtaining medical care and benefits for our wounded, injured, and ill veterans from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- Congress Pushes to Expand, Focus Burn Pits Treatment Research
- 97 Members of Congress push for Gulf War Illness treatment research funds
- U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin and Jerry Moran Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Expand Access to Chiropractic Health Care for Current and Former Military Personnel
- Veterans for Common Sense plus 26 VSO’s oppose Dept. of Education rule that protects predatory for-profit schools over student veterans
- 80 Organizations urge U.S. Dept. of Education to implement a strong borrower defense rule