VA Claims & Health Resources
- Has Your Child or Grandchild’s Health Been Affected by Your Military Service? (VVA)
- Self-Help Guide to Service-Connected Disability Compensation For Exposure To Agent Orange for Veterans and Their Families (VVA)
- Information on Agent Orange and VA Benefits (VA)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims: A Brief Introduction (CRS IF11365, Nov. 18, 2019)
- House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs (HVAC)
- Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs (SVAC)
- House Committee on Appropriations: Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies (HAC-MILCON-VA
- Senate Committee on Appropriations: Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies (SAC-MILCON-VA)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Fully Developed Claims (FDC) Program:
- VA FDC webpage
- VA FDC video series:
- PTSD-What Every Veteran-And Every Veteran’s Family-Should Know (VVA)
- Suicide Risk and Prevention (VVA)
- VA Homepage
- VA CFR – Title 38 CFR, United States Code of Federal Regulations – Pensions, Bonuses and Veterans’ Relief
- VA claim process after you file your claim
- VA Compensation
- VA Facility Locator
- VA Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors
- VA FOIA Service
- VA Forms
- VA Handbooks
- VA – National Center for PTSD
- VA Office of General Counsel (OGC)
- VA-OIG Office of the Inspector General
- VA WARMS (Web Automated Reference Material System) – Includes manuals, directives, handbooks and information about the VA’s benefits policies.
- VBA Workload – Monday MorningReports
VA Claims Practitioners
- CAVC Bar Association
- CAVC Historical Society
- Text of CFR 14.629 – Requirements for Accreditation
- Application for Accreditation for Attorneys and Agents
- Veterans Law Library – A Comprehensive Collection of Materials Relating to the Veterans Benefits Adjudication Process
Additional Resources for Veterans (compiled by NOVA)
- Stateside Legal – Legal Aid
Helps find legal aid and other local resources of various civil issues.
- Law School Legal Clinics
Assists with a variety of legal issues Veterans are facing. Can assist with criminal, civil, and VA benefits.
- National Veterans Foundation
Lists Veterans Service Organizations and State Service Organization links. Also lists toll free phone number to connect with NVF Counselor’s who can help with Veteran Crisis Management, information and referral needs.
- Legal Services Corporation
This is a list of LSC based programs around the country. Lists Legal aid programs by state for quick reference. This is ideal for Vets in need of assistance with issues such as custody, divorce, custody and civil issues, etc.
- Pro Bono Resources for Veterans
Comprehensive state by state list of Pro Bono resources. Issues that they can assist with vary by state and are indicated as such.
- Service Women’s Action Network