Like VCS on Facebook
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- The PACT Act – What Does it Do?
- VCS Statement on Passing the PACT Act
- VCS joins 129 organizations calling for increased Defense health research funding
- Veterans for Common Sense provides Testimony to Congress for Hearings on Pending Legislation
- 80 Members of Congress, 25 Organizations Call for Funding to Help Veterans with Gulf War Illness
- Calvin Binns on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base
- Alexlarson989@gmail.com on U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin and Jerry Moran Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Expand Access to Chiropractic Health Care for Current and Former Military Personnel
- Helen Peel-Roelofs on Zzz About VCS
- Kenneth Cline on VA Announces Camp LeJeune Medical Reimbursement Program | Veterans for Common Sense
- Robert on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base
Tag Archives: For profit colleges
How For-Profit Colleges Hoodwink the G.I. Bill
Source: Affordable-Online-Colleges.net Veterans for Common Sense actively supports common sense efforts to regulate G.I. Bill use at for-profit schools. Contact us at email@example.com .
Posted in Uncategorized, VCS Fact Sheets and Reports Tagged For profit colleges Comments Off on How For-Profit Colleges Hoodwink the G.I. Bill