March 6, 2008 – The lead plaintiff in a warrantless wiretapping lawsuit against AT&T is talking publicly about the case. Congress may grant AT&T and other firms retroactive legal immunity. That could end a flurry of lawsuits opposing the Bush administration’s post-Sept. 11 eavesdropping program.
Like VCS on Facebook
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- The PACT Act – What Does it Do?
- VCS Statement on Passing the PACT Act
- VCS joins 129 organizations calling for increased Defense health research funding
- Veterans for Common Sense provides Testimony to Congress for Hearings on Pending Legislation
- 80 Members of Congress, 25 Organizations Call for Funding to Help Veterans with Gulf War Illness
- Calvin Binns on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base
- Alexlarson989@gmail.com on U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin and Jerry Moran Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Expand Access to Chiropractic Health Care for Current and Former Military Personnel
- Helen Peel-Roelofs on Zzz About VCS
- Kenneth Cline on VA Announces Camp LeJeune Medical Reimbursement Program | Veterans for Common Sense
- Robert on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base