June 18, 2008 – The Marine Corps is concerned about your health. We ENCOURAGE all former Marines, family members and civilian employees who resided or worked aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune between 1957 and 1987 to REGISTER with the Marine Corps for information regarding past water quality.
Like VCS on Facebook
Follow VCS on TwitterMy Tweets
- The PACT Act – What Does it Do?
- VCS Statement on Passing the PACT Act
- VCS joins 129 organizations calling for increased Defense health research funding
- Veterans for Common Sense provides Testimony to Congress for Hearings on Pending Legislation
- 80 Members of Congress, 25 Organizations Call for Funding to Help Veterans with Gulf War Illness
- Calvin Binns on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base
- Alexlarson989@gmail.com on U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin and Jerry Moran Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Expand Access to Chiropractic Health Care for Current and Former Military Personnel
- Helen Peel-Roelofs on Zzz About VCS
- Kenneth Cline on VA Announces Camp LeJeune Medical Reimbursement Program | Veterans for Common Sense
- Robert on Sick Marines and Contaminated Water: Questions Surround El Toro Marine Air Base